Friday, Jan 20, 2017
Hamilton Pre-K will host an Application Day on Friday, January 27th at the Marion County Cooperative Extension Center from 9am to 2pm. Children applying for Pre-K must be 4 on or before September 1st and must be residents of the state of Alabama.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or other form of proof of birth
- Proof of Income (Tax Return, W2, Pay Stub, Letter from employer, SSI statement, Social Security Statement) from last calendar year or last 12 months
- Child’s Blue Slip (Immuization record)
- Child’s Medicaid/Insurance Card
- Proof of Disability (IEP or IFSP), if applicable
- Social Security Numbers for all Family Members
- WIC/Food Stamps Documentation, if applicable
- Name, Address and Phone # of Child’s Doctor and Dentist
- Student ID, if parent(s) enrolled in College
The application process takes approximately 30 minutes, with total wait time dependent upon the number of applicants present.
The Marion County Cooperative Extension Center is located at 372 7th Ave SW in Hamilton, Marion County AL.
For more information please call: (205) 952-9015