Wednesday, Jan 18, 2017
Hazlewood Head Start and Pre-K will host an Application Day on Tuesday, January 31st at the Town Creek Community Center from 9am to 2pm. Children applying for Pre-K must be 4 on or before September 1st. Children applying for preschool Head Start must be 3 before being accepted into the program.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or other form of proof of birth
- Proof of Income (Tax Return, W2, Pay Stub, Letter from employer, SSI statement, Social Security Statement) from last calendar year or last 12 months
- Child’s Blue Slip (Immuization record)
- Child’s Medicaid/Insurance Card
- Proof of Disability (IEP or IFSP), if applicable
- Social Security Numbers for all Family Members
- WIC/Food Stamps Documentation, if applicable
- Name, Address and Phone # of Child’s Doctor and Dentist
- Student ID, if parent(s) enrolled in College
The application process takes approximately 30 minutes, with total wait time dependent upon the number of applicants present.
The Town Creek Community Center is located at 15971 Main Street inTown Creek, Lawrence County (AL).
For more information please call: (256) 974-9026 or (256) 685-0075.