Friday, Jan 20, 2017
Winfield Pre-K will host an Application Day on Tuesday, January 24th at the Winfield Pre-K Center from 9am to 2pm. Children applying for Pre-K must be 4 on or before September 1st and must be residents of the state of Alabama.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Child’s Birth Certificate or other form of proof of birth
- Proof of Income (Tax Return, W2, Pay Stub, Letter from employer, SSI statement, Social Security Statement) from last calendar year or last 12 months
- Child’s Blue Slip (Immuization record)
- Child’s Medicaid/Insurance Card
- Proof of Disability (IEP or IFSP), if applicable
- Social Security Numbers for all Family Members
- WIC/Food Stamps Documentation, if applicable
- Name, Address and Phone # of Child’s Doctor and Dentist
- Student ID, if parent(s) enrolled in College
The application process takes approximately 30 minutes, with total wait time dependent upon the number of applicants present.
The Winfield Pre-K center is located at 406 Apache Street in Winfield, Marion County AL.
For more information please call: (205) 487-2314